Webroot.com/safe - Sharing files on web-based services is one of the most common tasks nowadays, but it invites harmful viruses and malware. Websites are also open to ads and unknown links; these are also a significant source of viruses and malware. Cybercrimes are increasing in terms of pace and volume, but all of these can be avoided with the use of trusted antivirus software.
If you are thinking to go for robust antivirus protection, then Webroot may be the best option. It is also known as Webroot SecureAnywhere, and the complete info can be accessed via the site www.webroot.com/safe. The process of getting its subscription plans is also easy as you can choose the desired one as per your convenience from the list of available subscription plans. To do so, you need to browse the site of Webroot using the link: webroot.com/safe. Users may also visit retail stores like Amazon and Best Buy.
Procedure for Downloading Webroot Safe Antivirus on Windows
Here are the instructions to download your Webroot antivirus setup on a Windows device:
- Initially, open the web browser of your choice.
- After that, use the link webroot.com/safe.
- Then, you will be directed to the Webroot home page, where you need to choose your subscription package from the two options:
- Now, choose the product type of Webroot.
- Locate the Download Now button and tap on it.
- Wait for the downloading procedure to come to an end.
Procedure for Installing Webroot Antivirus on Windows
Given are the steps to follow for installing your Webroot setup on Windows PC:
- First of all, hit the Start menu.
- After that, search for the downloaded file via the search bar.
- Then, perform a double click to launch the navigated setup file.
- Now, hit the Language section and select your desired one.
- Tap on Next to proceed.
- The terms and conditions page will display. You have to hit the "I Agree" tab.
- Type the username and password to login to the account page after hitting the login button.
- Press the OK tab.
- Select the option Open System Preferences.
- Tap the Security and Privacy option.
- Hit the Privacy tab there.
- Click the Full Disk Access button.
- Tap on the "+" icon.
- Hit the Application option from the accessed tab.
- Locate and choose the Webroot software directly from the prompt-out list.
- Now, double click on the Webroot checkbox.
- Hit the Quit Now option.
- Press the Next button.
- Hit the Install Extension option.
- Tap on Security and Privacy.
- Press the General option.
- Hit the Yes tab to start the installation procedure.
- Wait for the installation procedure to complete.
Procedure for Activating Webroot on Windows Device
Before going through the activation procedure, it is recommended to read the necessary activation guidelines mentioned at the site: webroot.com/safe.
Follow these steps to activate the Webroot subscription on your Windows PC:
- At the start, hit the Window and R key at one go to open the Run Dialog box.
- Once the Run box expands on your device's screen, type Webroot and hit the Enter key.
- You will find your installed Webroot setup. Double-click the same to open.
- Now, hit the My Account option.
- Submit your product key into the asking field.
- Tap the Submit button to initiate the activation procedure.
- Wait for a while until you get the product in the activated state.
Procedure for Downloading Webroot Antivirus on Mac
Pursue these guidelines to download your Webroot antivirus setup on your Mac:
- Head towards the web-browser of your choice and double-click on it.
- Now, go to the URL panel and then type the link www.webroot.com/safe followed by tapping the Enter key.
- Next, hit the subscription plan as per your desire, be it Home or Business.
- Then, choose the product type from the expanded listing.
- After that, select the option "Download Now."
- Now, Webroot will start to download. You need to wait until it completes.
Procedure for Installing Webroot on Mac
Visit the web page of Webroot at webroot.com/safe to gather more info about the installation procedure. If you want to install the product quickly on your device, then follow these steps:
- Initially, hit the Start menu and the search panel.
- Now, enter "Webroot" into the provided search bar.
- Then, press the Enter key to proceed.
- Launch the Webroot antivirus once you have navigated the setup file. You may use the link www.webroot.com/safe to use the web-based service for installation.
- After that, hit the Quick Access tab.
- Press the Language option.
- Hit the desired language from the language section.
- Tap on Next.
- Read the license agreement page thoroughly.
- Press the Agree button.
- Enter your login details.
- Press the OK button.
- Now, tap on the Open System Preferences option.
- Select the tab Security and Privacy.
- Hit the Privacy option.
- Press the Full Disk Access tab.
- Hit the "+" icon there.
- Tap the Application button.
- After that, select Webroot from the prompting list.
- Hit the Webroot checkbox.
- Tap the Quit Now button.
- Now, hit the Next tab from the expanding list.
- Press the option Install Extension.
- Then, choose the icon of the Privacy and Security option.
- Next, tap on General.
- After that, choose the Allow button to begin the installation procedure.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the installation procedure to finish.
Procedure for Activating Webroot Safe Subscription on Mac
Follow these steps carefully while activating the antivirus software. Make sure you have the secure product key in hand:
- Hit the Apple menu on your Mac.
- After that, use the search bar and find the Webroot installed setup.
- Then, open the file by double-tapping on it.
- Now, press the My Account icon.
- Enter a unique product key into the asking field.
- Hit the Activate tab there to start the activation process.
- Tap the Yes button if it asks for confirmation.
- The terms and conditions page will follow on your device. Read the entire page thoroughly and then press the "I Agree" button.
- Once the product is activated, you will get the confirmation mail on your registered mail ID.